Warning! FxCash company launched an absolutely independent campaign to find the best forex broker. Within a few months, we will be testing various brokers of the forex market for quality execution of trading orders, speed of execution of trading transactions, availability of requotes and slippings. About all the results, you can find on the pages of our blog.
The list of forex brokers for testing is as follows: Hantec Markets AForex TradeFort
Hantec Markets Broker Record.
- The company exists for quite a long time (since 1990). It has a London registration office located in Tokyo, Sydney and London. Hantec MarketsLtd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registration number 502635.
Merit and rewards:
“As a result of the readers’ vote of the reputable Forex- publication“ Financial World ”, this broker was recognized as the best broker for Southeast Asia and the best forex broker for Western Europe …”
Supervision and license:
- The company is supervised by FSA, a branch office in Australia is licensed to provide financial services, and also monitored by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission, ASIC.
- As a result of using the NoDealing Desk (NDD) trading mode, it is possible to receive liquidity from the largest banks in the world. When usingDD HantecMarkets acts as an intermediary providing access to the market, while the broker is not interested in the financial losses of the client, does not limit the trading strategy of the trader. The advantages of NDD are:
High speed of execution of trading operations, all transactions are displayed on the interbank market, low floating spreads (for main currency pairs can be 1.6 points), there are no restrictions on trading strategies (ideal for scalping) you can use automated trading advisors.
Trade conditions of the company:
- 50 currency pairs, gold and silver
- MT4 trading platform
- 1: 200 leverage
- hedging transactions
- micro, mini, standard-score
- invoice insurance
- use of any advisers
- more than 50 technical indicators
FxCash test results:
In the course of statistical studies of the execution of orders of the broker Hantec Markets, it was found that for 100 test orders on real accounts there was not a single slip and requote (even on the news market). Order execution speed is really high.