FxCash continues the independent campaign “The best forex broker”. The second test broker was the company TradeFort.
Dossier on TradeFort broker:
- The company was founded in 2010.
- The trademark belongs to the international financial holding company One Vector Group Inc and, after passing numerous checks, was officially registered as a forex broker with the number IBC19359.
- Using modern technology dilling TradeFort, together with the best financial software experts have developed technology “TradeFort Bridge”. This technology allows direct access to the interbank foreign exchange market with 100% liquidity, which is provided by direct partners: Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, UBS, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisee.
- The TradeFort Bridge technology allows you to use the Transit Processing-Straight Through Processing (STP) model, which guarantees high-quality and automated execution of orders, reaching in a matter of milliseconds.
Trade conditions of the company:
- Accounts in different currencies: dollar, euro, rubles, cents
- Hedging transactions
- Possibility to select a floating or fixed spread
- VPS services for trading advisors
- MT4 trading platform, multi terminal
- Leverage 1:10 -1: 500 (1: 1000)
FxCash Test Results:
In our testing of the execution of orders by the broker TradeFort, in the overwhelming majority, there were no slippings or requotes, however, slippage was periodically observed on the high-speed news market.
Note: you can read reviews about DC TradeFort on the official FxCash forum http://cashforum.ru/showthread.php?t=441
P.S. Testing of AForex DC is about to end. Our results will be published the other day.